Now you will create a page in your new space.
Hint: Perform these instructions in the new browser window which you opened previously. (See Creating a space).
- Under the 'Add' menu, select 'Page'.
- A new, blank page appears.
- Click in the box near the top of the screen, where the words 'New Page' appear. The words 'New Page' will disappear. Type a title for your page (e.g. 'About this space').
- Click in the large 'Rich Text' area, below the symbols 'B I U'. Type a sentence or two (e.g. a description of your space).
- Press the 'Enter' key twice, to create two new lines.
- Select 'Heading 2' from the 'Text Styles' box above the 'Rich Text' area, then type 'This is a big heading'.
- Press the 'Enter' key twice more to create two more new lines.
- Select 'Heading 5' from the 'Text Styles' box, then type 'This is a small heading'.
Below the 'Rich Text' area you will find the page's Location, Restrictions and Labels. You don't need to change anything at this time.
- Click the 'Save' button.
- You can now see your newly created page.